Immediate Need Sections
Our immediate need graves are highly discounted areas in the cemetery that are to be used on an at-need basis. The following conditions apply, and by utilizing these sections you agree to the following:
- Immediate Need graves + openings cannot be purchased in advance, the payments go directly to the funeral home, and the funeral home needs to schedule the interment. We require a 1-hour window between each interment in these areas, scheduling early is imperative. We only perform Immediate Need graves Monday - Friday from 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM. It is imperative that you contact the cemetery PRIOR to scheduling any other arrangements (religious services, obituaries, etc.) to be sure that we have your time slot available.
- The cemetery reserves the right to choose the final grave location, no exceptions. The grave location is at the cemetery’s discretion, the only guarantee the cemetery will be able to give you is the pricing on the grave + opening fees and the style monument permitted. We will not be able to give you details on the exact location of the grave until after the interment has taken place.
- After your services are finished, the visitors must completely leave the cemetery so our workers can fill in the grave site and prep the area for the next interment.
- The cemetery does not permit anyone to fill, or throw shovels of dirt, into the grave.
- The cemetery does not permit the visitors to remain at the grave site while the grave is being filled.
- The cemetery does not permit visitors to carry caskets.
- There are requirements for the monument style in the immediate need section, no exceptions. You can only have a monument that fits the style permitted for that grave location.
- Temporary markers are not provided by the cemetery, please see your funeral home to purchase.