Immediate Need Sections
Our immediate need graves are highly discounted areas in the cemetery that are to be used on an at-need basis. The following apply:
- Immediate Need graves + openings cannot be purchased in advance, the payments go directly to the funeral home, and the funeral home needs to schedule the interment. We require a 1-hour window between each interment in these areas, scheduling early is imperative. We only perform Immediate Need graves Monday - Friday from 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM.
- The cemetery reserves the right to choose the final grave location, no exceptions.
- After your services are finished, the visitors must completely leave the cemetery so our workers can fill in the grave site and prep the area for the next interment.
- The cemetery does not permit anyone to fill in the grave.
- The cemetery does not permit the visitors to remain at the grave site while the grave is being filled.
- The cemetery does not permit visitors to be paul bearers.
- There are requirements for the monument style in the immediate need section, no exceptions.
- Temporary markers are not provided by the cemetery, please see your funeral home to purchase.